Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week 7: Famous Last Words


Okay. It has been a little while since I have done a Famous Last Words post. It looks like the last one I did was way back in week 4, but that is okay. I will pick up from here. So... This week has been hectic! From juggling exams and courses to interviewing and getting a new Job! I was also able to publish my first Storybook story last week! If you are interested you can check out this storybook story here.


Famous Last Words:

This week in Mythology and Folklore has been very enjoyable! I have gotten to examine other students Storybook Projects and they look great! I am excited to see how everyone's projects turn out.

This week, Week 7, I read the Congo Unit and I have to say that I absolutely enjoyed myself while reading these fun and adventurous type stories. This unit is exactly why I love this course. I did not come into this course expecting to read something like this, but I am so happy it came my way. If any of you are interested in reading from this unit I would very much recommend it. I think my favorite reading from this unit called How the three Wives Restored their Husband to Life and the Twin Brothers! In reality I really enjoyed pretty much all of the readings in this Unit! I really enjoyed reading the story about twin brothers because, well I am a twin! I would say the Congo Unit has easily became one of my favorite Units I have read so far!


This semester has been going great! It is now week 7 of 16 which means... we are almost half way done with the semester!!!! Wooo hooo! I hope everyone is having a great semester! Keep your heads above water and remember... Just keep swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"love is a disease, like a good bacteria." - Unknown