Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Blogger Template Tech Tip

This Tech Tip was about template changes you can make to your blogger blog. I found that even without the use of the dynamic templates there was a wide range of template options for one to choose from. I was surprised to see the actual amount of possible templates. I also blog on Tumblr and when I compare the two I find that Tumblr happens to have a much larger array of options to use in terms of templates. The thing I like most about both Tumblr and Blogger is the Archive links. I love to be able to look back at past post! I choose this template because it was a pretty simple design (anything too fancy I feel takes away from the blog) and the color scheme along with the design reminds me of ocean waves! I would definitely recommend sprucing up your blog with some beautiful templates to make it a bit more appealing to your audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"love is a disease, like a good bacteria." - Unknown