Sunday, August 24, 2014

Google Presence Tech Tip

This was a fun Tech Tip. Unfortunately for me I have a very common name. Christian Allen is pretty unordinary. Nevertheless, it was still fun to see who had a name like mine. As of right now, I do not have much of an online presence. With their being so many Christian Allen’s in the world it is a little hard to compete for number one spot, which at this moment goes to a video game artist  I have googled myself before, but like I said it was difficult to find anything about myself in particular. Even when I tried googling my First Middle and Last Name I did not come up with anything about myself. I was not very surprised by these results. In high school I shared, with many people, my last name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"love is a disease, like a good bacteria." - Unknown