Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week 1: Storybook Favorites


The first project I found and was interested in is titled A Grimm Look at Grimm Tales. This project stuck out to me because I loved the irony of the story its self. The author did a great job of comprising the story with modern technologies. I found the fusion of modern technologies and conveniences with the known Tales of Grimm to be very beautiful and overall witty effective writing style. I would like to try my hand at this type of story writing!

The next project I decided to write about was titled Native Creation Myths: Dreams or Reality? I found this project to be completely different from the first project I choose. It struck me as interesting again from the stand point of the writing style used in the introduction by the author. I was quickly drawn into the story and wanted to know more about what they had to say. I would definitely like to use a writing style of this project to enrapture readers. 

The final project I choose was title The Old Names: Name Stories. This author set up their project beautifully. My favorite aspect of this project was the projects website. I really loved the format. I think the author was very creative in their story and it was definitely a story that I could read again. 

I enjoyed all of these storybooks. I am excited to create my own and get a chance to make read some great storybook projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"love is a disease, like a good bacteria." - Unknown