Wednesday, August 13, 2014

OU Email Tech Tip

As a student I tend to organize many things, including my email. I organize my email two folders deep. The first folder is organized into semesters. An example of these folders names would be (Fall 2013, Spring 2014, Summer 2014). I use this strategy to make finding a particular folder easier. If I can remember which semester I took a particular course in. The next file folder down is organized based on courses. For example, within my email folder labeled Spring 2014 I have five folders. These folders are labeled by course number like ANTH 2113, ANTH 3043 and GEOL 1003. This type of organization makes my life much easier for finding and organizing all of my emails!

1 comment:

  1. GMTA, Christian! Seriously, organizing emails, computer files, all that stuff is so important. That is great that you have learned that lesson now. I didn't learn it until much later... my early life online is chaos! :-)

    ReplyDelete

"love is a disease, like a good bacteria." - Unknown